Cellulaze is the only little-invasive laser treatment for the treatment of cellulite, available on the market, developed on the ground of extensive clinical studies. A single procedure is performed, whose results become visible gradually, within 3-12 months after treatment. Clinically proven efficacy of Cellulaze guarantees:
- Removal or satisfactory reduction of cellulite
- Improvement which lasts for at least 12 months
- Zero convalescence period
- Minimum, and always temporary, post-treatment marks
The areas which are corrected most frequently are the front, lateral and outer area of the thighs, buttocks, knees and belly. It may be performed wherever the patient suffers from cellulite, flabby skin and excess of fat tissue.
Is this a painful treatment?
The treatment is performed under local anaesthesia, sometimes supported with a short lasting intravenous anaesthesia, so pain is not experienced during the procedure. Slight discomfort may appear after the treatment, when anaesthesia stops working.
When does the effect appear and how long does it last?
Cellulaze uses three lengths of laser wave, which lets dissolve the fat, tighten the skin and (most importantly) break the connective tissue partitions which pull the skin and create the cellulite itself. A single Cellulaze treatment lets reduce the cellulite for at least one year, with minimum post-treatment marks. During subsequent weeks and months after the treatment, the skin surface becomes more even, its density and tension are increased, whereas the fat tissue thickness is reduced.
Within 6 months after the treatment, skin elasticity increases on average by 32% as compared to its elasticity measured before the treatment. Average growth in skin thickness according to the study conducted by Cynosure is 23%. Patient satisfaction, surveyed one year after the treatment, is very high (93%), whereas side effects experienced by patients are minimal and always temporary.
The procedure is performed in the surgery room. Under local anaesthesia, through a minimum puncture, a very thin fibre optic cord is inserted into the fat tissue, by which the doctor exposes the fat tissue, connective tissue partitions in the fat tissue, and the skin. The procedure, which is painless, takes approximately 1-1.5 hour. Immediately afterwards, the patient rests for about one hour in a special relaxation room equipped with a bathroom, TV and the internet, after which he or she can go home.
Wearing of pressure tights is recommended for some time after the treatment.
Contraindications and adverse effects
Cellulaze should not be performed in case of patients who:
- Take antiplatelet medicines, anticoagulants, thrombolytic medicines, certain anti-inflammatory medicines or medicines which may cause sensitization to light;
- Suffer from infections;
- Have open wounds or a disease in the treated area;
- Recently underwent surgeries in the abdominal area or suffer from disorders connected with the hypogastrium area (e.g. hernia, colon ulcers, etc.);
- Recently underwent surgeries in the treated area (for up to 12 months);
- Suffer or suffered from a vein inflammation, keloids, immune diseases, underwent heart infarction;
- Suffer from poor healing;
- Have problems with blood circulation;
- Pregnant women.
Most frequent side effects include slight discomfort, bruising, swelling and temporary lack of sensation in the treated area. All side effects cease completely after the maximum of 3 months after the treatment.