How long does the Home Care Booster last?
- Number of pump presses required to release the first portion of the product: 4.
- Average number of pumped out product portions: 66.
- Number of pumped out product portions for one application: 1.
- Number of daily applications: 1.
- One package will be enough for 66 days.
Application of Home Care Boosters:
- Boosters are most efficient with Daily Serum – they improve hydration, facilitate the supply of ingredients and intensify their effects.
- May be applied individually (higher consumption) or with Hydration Gel.
- May also be applied underneath any other Intraceuticals products.
- Formulated to cooperate with one another – thus, different Boosters may be applied alternately in the morning and in the evening.
- Boosters may be applied to the eye area, but should be introduced into the care programme gradually and, during the first week, applied every other day.
- No risk of mistake, as they may be applied individually or in any combination.
How to apply:
- use one pumped out portion of Booster with one pumped out portion of Rejuvenate Daily Serum, applying them onto the face and neck.
- Next, always create hyaluronic layers, using Rejuvenate hydrating gel or Opulence Hydration Gel and Rejuvenate Moisture Binding Cream or Opulence Brightening Cream
Application in the morning and in the evening. The manufacturer recommends use of other Boosters to take full care of your skin’s needs.
Example: in the morning, apply Antioxidant Booster, and in the evening, alternately – Vitamin A and Collagen Boosters.
Example: in the morning, apply Vitamin C Booster or Antioxidant Booster, and in the evening – Vitamin A Booster.
Ideal for application in the morning. In the evening – Collagen Booster or Vitamin A Booster. If excessive pigmentation is the main problem, Vitamin C Booster may be applied twice a day, mixed with Opulence Daily Serum.
- Vitamin C Booster applied in the morning,
- in the evening – alternately with Vitamin A Booster.