ClearLift takes advantage of effects of the first non-ablative fractional Q-Switch laser available on the medical market. The technology of a very short high energy impulse is now employed to fight the effects of aging. Wrinkle reduction, skin reconstruction and collagen regeneration are the main objectives of the energy delivered inside the skin as a Q-Switch technology fractional beam.
Advantages of the treatment:
- smoothens wrinkles, improves skin quality and condition,
- delivers a controlled portion of energy into the skin without damaging the epidermis,
- ideal treatment for sensitive skin around the eyes, neck, lips, hands and cleavage,
- guarantees quick healing, does not require anaesthesia or a convalescence period.
Is this a painful treatment?
The treatment is virtually painless and does not cause any period of visible skin healing at all (apart from slight reddening), which makes it the first laser treatment suitable for sensitive body parts, including the hands, neck, chest and area around the eyes, and does not require a convalescence period.
When does the effect appear and how long does it last?
Effects of treatments using this laser are similar to a strong chemical peel or laser resurfacing. A unique characteristic of the ClearLift treatment is the fractional technology which does not cause ablation of the skin. As damage to the external layer of the dermis is avoided, the treatment is virtually painless and, importantly, it lets the patient return to the daily activity almost immediately.
- intensive hydration and oiling of the skin,
- application of sun protection factor creams.
Contraindications and side effects
- pregnancy, breastfeeding,
- malignant neoplasms,
- photosensitizing drugs and herbs,
- photodermatoses (diseases aggravated under the influence of light),
- albinism, psoriasis,
- blood coagulation disorders,
- tendency to develop keloids,
- active skin infections in the treated area (mycotic, viral, bacterial),
- treatment or the period of 6 months after administration of vitamin A derivatives (Roaccutan, Izotec, other),
- fresh suntan, skin bronzing balms, self-tanning products.
- Correction of wrinkles
- Correction of pigmentation lesions
- Scars and stretch marks
- Loss of skin elasticity
- Removal of tattoos